Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ





Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:53 am 
Offline
Anti-Neocon Regular
Anti-Neocon Regular
User avatar

Joined: Aug 5th, 2006
Posts: 829
Location: U,s,A
Ry wrote:
Yes it was a set up, blame Syria for the assasination, get Lebanon fired up so Syrian troops withdraw from Lebanon, then Israel pulls out of Gaza so as to to fight to fronts and invades Lebanon. ha ha and they still failed.


yess indeed they failed ....

you know hizballah is something outa this world i mean in all seriouseness how can this group stand firm against the 4th strongest army in the world ???

god bless the resistance .

the quran says

they plot against god but they dont relize that god is the master of all plotters .. i belive that firmly


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:48 am 
Offline
Anti-Neocon Regular
Anti-Neocon Regular
User avatar

Joined: Aug 5th, 2006
Posts: 829
Location: U,s,A
aaron.mann wrote:
people like us need to be in the mainstream. if everyone knew the truth the neocons / zionists wouldn't even get away with trying this B.S. anymore.


thanx to such acts like tha partiot act , american peoples freedoms are being stripped daily and no they dont have to be muslims to lose it

this partiot act is fairly biased towards all people who are against the system ...


fuck the system

_________________
You can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time, but you can't fool all the people all of the time.

Abraham Lincoln


In the Quran, God has said:

“God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves JUST actions.” (_Quran 60:8_)

To kill an innocent life it is as if you killed humanity ,to save an innocent life is as if you saved humanity ... the blessed Quran...

http://Islamic-s.webs.com


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:34 am 
Offline
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon
User avatar

Joined: Jun 27th, 2005
Posts: 34336
Location: Japan
Quote:
4th strongest army in the world ???


what are you talking about Israel is weak. The 4th strongest army is Probably Japan. Israel is nothing. They dont have the numbers, or the money, or the skills to be a strong military. Israel would be destroyed in days if it ever fought anyone with half the same toys. Iraq could have defeated Israel were they to fight one on one and ISrael knew that. They could not even defeat 1/2 of Lebanon. Israelis dont know what to do when poeple can fire back. They are used to shooting children or men armed with rocks or at best home made rockets.

_________________
Get The Empire Unmasked here


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:06 am 
Offline
Anti-Neocon Regular
Anti-Neocon Regular
User avatar

Joined: Aug 5th, 2006
Posts: 829
Location: U,s,A
Ry wrote:
Quote:
4th strongest army in the world ???


what are you talking about Israel is weak. The 4th strongest army is Probably Japan. Israel is nothing. They dont have the numbers, or the money, or the skills to be a strong military. Israel would be destroyed in days if it ever fought anyone with half the same toys. Iraq could have defeated Israel were they to fight one on one and ISrael knew that. They could not even defeat 1/2 of Lebanon. Israelis dont know what to do when poeple can fire back. They are used to shooting children or men armed with rocks or at best home made rockets.


i have to disagree

america supplys isreal with many weapons , those planes used to bomb lebanon are american planes

no money , dude ry you kidding right isreal has no money
how so if america alone send 15 million daily to isreal .

i heard about it being fourth in the world somewhere , dont exactly remmember where ,but either way

i do agree that isreal doesnt know how to fight an enemy that shoots back , which is what hassan nassar allah said , he said it like this though isreal is not used to fighting someone who isnt throwing rocks ..

isreal is comin to its final days , and zionist with it .

_________________
You can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time, but you can't fool all the people all of the time.

Abraham Lincoln


In the Quran, God has said:

“God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves JUST actions.” (_Quran 60:8_)

To kill an innocent life it is as if you killed humanity ,to save an innocent life is as if you saved humanity ... the blessed Quran...

http://Islamic-s.webs.com


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:20 am 
Offline
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon
User avatar

Joined: Jun 27th, 2005
Posts: 34336
Location: Japan
[url=http://www.dailystar.com.lb/article.asp?edition_id=1&categ_id=2&article_id=77587]Hariri case puts Lebanon back in spotlight at UN this week
[/url]

Well I said it back in 2005 that the Mossad killed Hariri and were behind about a dozen other false flag opperations in order to blame it on Syria thus removing their troops from Lebanon and allowing Israel to invade which they did.

However that was just me. Now the UN is looking into it.

Quote:
Belgian prosecutor Serge Brammertz, chief of the UN probe investigating the assassination of former Premier Rafik Hariri and 15 other "terrorist" attacks in Lebanon, will be presenting his latest report to UN chief Kofi Annan this week.


Now the UN is getting a fesh report about it on Tuesday and it will circle the Security Council on Friday.


--------------------------------------------

Even more evidence Syria was framed Taher Husam 'I was paid to blame Syria'

I said this back when Hariri was killed and its in my book as well
Quote:
Back when Rafik Hariri was killed, the Neocons tried to pin it on the Syrians. They had a theory about a bomb placed under the road in an underground tunnel. The problem being that no undergound tunnel existed and then Ahmed Tayseer Abu Adas, took the blame/credit for the act.
-source check the date Sep 15 2005!

I am not the only one, that article at least questioned it 2 months after mine. People have been saying this but not any major media. I said on the 4th radio interview of KUCI the entire set up which led to the then coming ground invasion of Lebanon.

I was right again. The Mossad killed Hariri and blamed it on Syria in order to push Syria out of Lebanon (so israel could invade) and start the cedar revolution to place the western puppet Siniora in power who now faces 2 million protesters. Two million people is about half the entire population of Lebanon. What Israel did when they got their asses kicked, was create a unified nationalism against the west and its puppets. When Siniora sat on his thumbs crying and the Lebanese military did absolutely NOTHING even after being bombed and their country invaded. Everyone could see claerly that there were with the US and Israelis. In fact they seemed to even have been covertly helping them. Hezbollah fought the Zionists off. Israel by the way also used illegal weapons like DU and cluster bombs.

Well now they are facing the oh so deserved backlash.

_________________
Get The Empire Unmasked here


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:04 pm 
Offline
Anti-Neocon Regular
Anti-Neocon Regular
User avatar

Joined: Aug 5th, 2006
Posts: 829
Location: U,s,A
Ry wrote:
[url=http://www.dailystar.com.lb/article.asp?edition_id=1&categ_id=2&article_id=77587]Hariri case puts Lebanon back in spotlight at UN this week
[/url]

Well I said it back in 2005 that the Mossad killed Hariri and were behind about a dozen other false flag opperations in order to blame it on Syria thus removing their troops from Lebanon and allowing Israel to invade which they did.

However that was just me. Now the UN is looking into it.

Quote:
Belgian prosecutor Serge Brammertz, chief of the UN probe investigating the assassination of former Premier Rafik Hariri and 15 other "terrorist" attacks in Lebanon, will be presenting his latest report to UN chief Kofi Annan this week.


Now the UN is getting a fesh report about it on Tuesday and it will circle the Security Council on Friday.


--------------------------------------------

Even more evidence Syria was framed Taher Husam 'I was paid to blame Syria'

I said this back when Hariri was killed and its in my book as well
Quote:
Back when Rafik Hariri was killed, the Neocons tried to pin it on the Syrians. They had a theory about a bomb placed under the road in an underground tunnel. The problem being that no undergound tunnel existed and then Ahmed Tayseer Abu Adas, took the blame/credit for the act.
-source check the date Sep 15 2005!

I am not the only one, that article at least questioned it 2 months after mine. People have been saying this but not any major media. I said on the 4th radio interview of KUCI the entire set up which led to the then coming ground invasion of Lebanon.

I was right again. The Mossad killed Hariri and blamed it on Syria in order to push Syria out of Lebanon (so israel could invade) and start the cedar revolution to place the western puppet Siniora in power who now faces 2 million protesters. Two million people is about half the entire population of Lebanon. What Israel did when they got their asses kicked, was create a unified nationalism against the west and its puppets. When Siniora sat on his thumbs crying and the Lebanese military did absolutely NOTHING even after being bombed and their country invaded. Everyone could see claerly that there were with the US and Israelis. In fact they seemed to even have been covertly helping them. Hezbollah fought the Zionists off. Israel by the way also used illegal weapons like DU and cluster bombs.

Well now they are facing the oh so deserved backlash.


bump..

_________________
You can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time, but you can't fool all the people all of the time.

Abraham Lincoln


In the Quran, God has said:

“God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves JUST actions.” (_Quran 60:8_)

To kill an innocent life it is as if you killed humanity ,to save an innocent life is as if you saved humanity ... the blessed Quran...

http://Islamic-s.webs.com


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:25 pm 
Offline
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon
User avatar

Joined: Jun 27th, 2005
Posts: 34336
Location: Japan
This was the terrorist ring that killed the Majzoub brothers by rigging a bomb inside a car door.

The Mossad is who is responsible for a number of these assasinations including Hariri.

It is SO OBVIOUS. it is onl a matter of time before they get caught.
Gee who benefits? from these attacks? Israel. Who had everything to lose? Syria? So who do you tihnk did it? Duh! Israel

_________________
Get The Empire Unmasked here


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:16 am 
Offline
Anti-Neocon Regular
Anti-Neocon Regular
User avatar

Joined: Aug 5th, 2006
Posts: 829
Location: U,s,A
the mossad is a very dirty history

_________________
You can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time, but you can't fool all the people all of the time.

Abraham Lincoln


In the Quran, God has said:

“God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves JUST actions.” (_Quran 60:8_)

To kill an innocent life it is as if you killed humanity ,to save an innocent life is as if you saved humanity ... the blessed Quran...

http://Islamic-s.webs.com


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:55 am 
Offline
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice
User avatar

Joined: Nov 14th, 2006
Posts: 38
Location: Tampa, FL
sham2society wrote:
the mossad is a very dirty history


...and Israel as a whole shall too be dirty history

Long live the resistance!

_________________
www.myspace.com/sarsurafiveseven

"Whoever kills another one without justifiable cause, surely he is killing all of humanity. And whoever saves the life of another one, surely he saves the lives of all of humanity." [The Holy Qur'an, Sura Al Ma'aidah: Ayah 32]

"Nothing can bring you peace but yourself"
- Ralph Waldo Emerson


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron