Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:09 pm 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

I agree but the way I see it is that people like say my Parents are going to google something about 911 and get Alex Jones and instanly be turned away. Any non-religious person will also be turned away. Any person who is pro-choice is turned away.

Alex said that the Japanese buy parts of chinese babies and eat them now that is just bullshit.

I think these wack jobs hurt the movement their support is all teenage kids and a few 20 somthing year olds.

people are gonna follow it anyway and I dont care but I want to offer a rational voice for rational people so that they can know that not everyone who believes 911 was an inside job feels like its was the illuminati.

It was the Zionists. Here is the other thing Alex NEVER talks about Israel being involved. And they were that who fucking did it. look here Israeli spy ring reported on Fox

it's the Zionist. It was not just an inside job it was the owrk of a foriegn government assisted by their zionist moles in our own government. That is the missing part of the story.

Last edited by Ry on Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:21 am 
Speaking out
Speaking out

http://www.rsicc.org/Members/AlexJones/index.html

http://www.iamthewitness.com/DarylBradf ... Sheen.html

The claim: Alex Jones has done a lot to wake people up and spread the truth movement.

Alex has made a lot of money and is well rewarded. He also happens to turn out so much radio and tv time that people with full time jobs and families don't have time for other news sources or research. People end up relying on him too much.

The claim: Alex Jones exposed Bohemian Grove

No he didn't. He didn't blow it wide open at all. If anything he whitewashed it! Everything that he exposed was already known in the media. There's strong speculation that the infiltration was a cooperative operation. There's also good reason to suspect that Alex's interview with Davig Gergen was staged.

The claim: Alex is the grand daddy of 911

Exposing Northwoods documents prior to 911 doesn't make for a "grand daddy" status. How do we know that wasn't cooperatively planted as well? I know I wasn't the only one watching tv that day that could tell what was really going on without needing those documents or knowledge of AJ.

Why is Alex Jones possibly dangerous?

Because he's herding all the awokens to him while he's quiet about his "christian" faith ie agenda. Alex appeals to awokens and isn't nearly as effective at waking people up as films like Loose Change or In Plane Site. If Alex didn't do what he does: Somebody else would! If people weren't mind funneled on Alex; they would be looking at possibly BETTER and certainly more varied sources of information! What some people see as helping; I see as hindering. This is partly why I wanted a forum to go with the blog so that we can see varied ideas and information, as well as better indexing.

Do we hate Alex?

I think the guy hints that he's controlled. He tells his listners they're stupid (let that sink in). He does appear to care about people which is a plus for him.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:55 pm 
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Right on I think Alex is good because he coverts the Christian types who would never listen to me. And let's face it they are the problem. I dont see very many prowar zionist government loving Atheist in fact I have never met one.

Its a portion of the religious crazies that support Bush and the only way to get them away from him is to somehow relieve their religion of responsibility and blame it on something else like Satan or moloch and then thus psychologically liberate them into being able to hate the Neocons or the NWO but just don't mention that they are Zionist ior the PNAC was written in Israel or the Rothchilds are Jewish as is the head of the Federal Reserve and the WTO and all 6 major media outlets.

I have also never hear Alex say that his listeners were stupid.

The Grove shows A giant Owl which is the symbol for the all seeing since an owl can turn its head around almost 180 degrees and its eyes can see in the dark. The Moloch statue in a Babylonian deity of the Bavli Talmud the Mizrahi Jews. The people there are mainly Christians but they go through these rights Fraternity style. Its a religion of elitism and Machiavellian concepts. The Rothschilds were of this sick brand of Judaism which is the root of Zionism has since been adopted by Ashkenazic Jews as well. It's not a Germanic Bavarian death cult, other than these Jews happened to live in Germany it has nothing to do with German cults or religions. However there are some aspect of English Pegenism mixed in the rituals. It is the elite laughing about how they can further their aims of creating biblical conditions for Armageddon and how they are somehow special in god's eyes and meant to rule over everyone else. This concept might sound Satanic but it's Jewish. They have have ther Chosen Race of God complex since their inception and that goes for every Jewish group. Don't worry Islam and Christianity are equally as stupid and as wicked. And again we are talking about the institutions the money and the followers more than the faiths. The Faith are just dumb superstitious mumbo jumbo with a highly unethical stance on slavery, rape, war, murder, and anything of importance and a rather retard worship of the state with their concept of the divine right of Kings which is currently being ignored. Fortunately no body reads the Bible so they don:t support most of that assign stuff any more but they are still pretty ass backwards when it comes to Science, Homosexuals, sexuality in genral, deitary taboos, and a rather intense psychological attack on guilt etc etc.

But thats not the bad part, in fact they have some good parts, like forgiveness, charity, honesty, and so forth. The bad part of religion is there is always a large chunk of nutballs who willing give up billions of dollars to their men in robes who invest the money into creating conditions for Armageddon, they invest in defense industries and have been the MAIN supplier ring for the MIC including the old school MIC which was mainly ship building in Spain and England. The Crusades have been behind this puch all along they have had a war on Islam since it was invented.

Last edited by Ry on Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:35 pm 
End the occupationS. Yes, all of them.
End the occupationS. Yes, all of them.

Ry you bastard!

your writing flows!!

when is your book coming out?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:05 am 
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

I started my trip down the rabbit hole because of Alex jones
and have read and researched on my own.

My opinion is this wether its terrorists,neocons,zionists they are all 1 and the same a force that threatens the security of our nation and our children.

I respect everyones opinion here and consider us all brothers in arms.
Cause when the shit goes down and it will.
It wont matter if your a christan ,atheist etc
We all have a common goal here educate and stop the crackpots.
It does get frustrating at times.
I commed you guys for the time and commitment you have given to suppor your views. In the end I hope we can turn the tide together

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:32 pm 
Anti-Neocon Patrol

RY! WELL DONE SAID!

when 9/11 happened i told myself that a group of arabs couldnt have caused those towers to falls. before that i knew nothing of U.S. History other than that "Designed History" they gave us in high school. i gotta say that after a couple of google searches i found your original website( Rys rants ) and alex jones. thanks to you and Alex Jones i dont see this country the way i thought i saw it.

SO THANK YOU RY AND ANTI-NEOCONS MEMBERS!

"Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of ... [Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness], it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." –Thomas Jefferson

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:01 am 
Speaking out
Speaking out

I didn't need Alex Jones to tell me that 911 was an inside job: it was obvious. Same with the Anthrax that everyone including him seems to forget. Remember? They came out on mainstream TV and said it was an inside job, then the next day we never heard of it again!

Did Alex ever mention how Hitler used fluoride? Does the Berkey water filter filter fluoride by default? -NO. Do you have to search to find a fluoride add -on? Most of what the default Berkey filter seems to filter is naturally occuring. Live in a sterile environment and your body wont know what to do when you step outside of it.

I guess if you couldn't see that 911 and the Anthrax scares were inside jobs, then you wouldn't see how obviously staged the bohemian grove footage, and subsequent interview with David Gergen was either.

I didn't even know of Alex Jones til years after 911. The only thing he's done for me is waste my time with his fumbling with equipment, calling us idiots, ranting, chronically repeating, overdramatazing, and getting me to spend an hour research on an overpriced water filter that's lacks documentation, and is nearly worthless, etc.

Wake me up when the brain dead Alex Jones cult swigs the kool-aid. Maybe I'm just sick and tired of being confronted by people telling me to watch his show, listen to all his radio broadcasts and buy his dvd's. Is he paying them to advertise? Would they tell people to read every word of my blog too?

Board index » Current News » CURRENT NEWS post everything here